Concrete Mixer Truck Classification
- Ⅰ.According to the mixing material is divided into dry and wet mixing.
- Ⅱ.According to the form of discharge is divided into front and rear unloading, the domestic market are post-release.
- Ⅲ.By driving the form are:
- external diesel engine power;
- through the chassis engine – before the force and after the force.
- Chassis drive form is mainly 6X4, 8X4;
- Ⅳ.According to the tank volume:
- 5 ~ 7 cubic meters – mainly applicable to bridges, tunnels, sporadic works, operating environment affected works This car to external power (diesel) take power.
- 8 ~ 10 cubic – 6X4 chassis based.
- 12 ~ 14 cubic – the rise in 2006, is now moving toward 14 cubic meters or even more cubic development.
The basic structure of the concrete mixer truck
The external structure of the stirring cylinder
The internal structure of the stirring cylinder
Mixing tank and feeding device
Drive control system