The purchase of concrete mixing plants should focus on quality and production. Some users do not know what equipment to choose when purchasing a concrete mixing plant. Today, there are commercial concrete mixing plants, engineering concrete mixing plants, and simple concrete mixing plants on the market. Users should choose different equipment and different types of concrete mixing station equipment according to their own situation. The following summarizes some points for purchasing a concrete mixing plant
- 1.the performance of the construction of concrete marking; from which to choose what kind of mixing host. Such as water conservancy projects must use mandatory mixing host. In addition, the batching plant and the storage silo should be selected according to the type of the agitated concrete material.
- 2. the construction of concrete tasks and their duration; use these two parameters to select the size of the mixing plant. Set the total task volume of concrete as M; the number of concrete pouring days is T; the number of working hours per day is H; the utilization factor is K, then the specification of the mixing plant should be chosen as X=M/(T*H*K), where K is 0.7- 0.9. In the selection also consider the finished concrete transportation status.
- 3.the construction environment and construction objects; In the purchase of concrete mixing plant, should fully consider the impact of construction objects and construction environment, so as to ensure the smooth construction and construction quality. We recommend that you should be prepared for the following situations.
- 4. when the site requires a large amount of one-time pouring, high quality requirements, and there is no reinforcement can be nearby the mixing plant, it is best to choose two smaller specifications of the mixing plant, or choose a master and a pair of two machines .
- 5. When the construction site is inconvenient for traffic and maintenance personnel need to spend a lot of time entering or exiting the construction site, it is best to use the same smaller-sized dual-station or to prepare enough spare parts to ensure smooth construction progress.
- 6. When the construction site is relatively dispersed, but the distance between the sites is not too far, the conveying radius of the concrete mixer truck does not exceed half an hour’s drive, and the dump truck transportation does not exceed 10 minutes. It is best to use multi-number centralized mixing to improve the utilization of the mixing plant and the economic benefits of construction.
- 7. Operators’ quality; In general, the structure of the small-scale mixing plant is relatively simple and the control system is relatively simple, so the requirement for the operation and maintenance personnel is low. The larger plant has a complex structure and a high degree of automation, so the requirements for the operators are also high. So when you buy a mixing plant, you should consider this factor in addition to the previous factors.
- 8. Formulation and selection; Under normal circumstances, the manufacturer has mature product formulations, such as specifications, quantities, and varieties. You can make your special request when ordering the product. We will try our best to meet your requirements. However, when choosing a product, avoid greed for the sake of perfection. This will result in economic waste. In addition to purchasing products in addition to the price of different manufacturers, but also pay special attention to different manufacturers of the preparation list. In addition to the above specifications, varieties and quantities, the most important thing is the manufacturer of parts. In summary, you can always choose the model that suits you best. Do not pursue the best when choosing a model. Instead, you should pursue the most suitable and satisfy your needs because such choices are the most economical and effective.